Please see the steps below for creating campaigns using the iBeacons and the Sensorberg IoT Enterprise platform:
- Make sure that your account has been activated - an email containing an activation link was sent to the email address you provided when Signing Up.
- Before setting up new campaign, make sure that you add Beacon and App (read also about Beacon groups and App groups).
- Within campaigns view, please choose green button in right upper corner "+Create Campaign"
- On the General tab give your Campaign Name, State, Start and End day of activity for your Campaign (optional, by default it will add Start day the day of creating campaign).
- Schedule tab allows you to create scheduled actions if needed
- Within Reactions you can add actions to your campaign, see available actions in screenshots below
- On the last tab Statistics you can find graphic visualisation to your campaign
- Within the source tree of your application, implement the SDK for iOS, Android or Windows (or use our sample app from GitHub). Make sure to insert your API key.
- Use the Showcase app for iOS , Showcase app for Android or Showcase app for Windows (all apps are available for free download from the respective app stores). Make sure to insert your API key.
- To learn your API key, please refer to the left hand menu panel of the Sensorberg IoT Enterprise platform, within the Apps section (you have to create a new app entry manually at first login).
- Finally, start the scan process of the respective app to trigger your preconfigured action and display its associated contents on the target device.
Please leave as comment below or use our new Chat function (left lower corner) or simply send us email on firstname.lastname@example.org