Our Sensorberg IoT Platform offers synchronization for Kontakt.io Beacons.
Beacons from a Kontakt.io account will be imported into panel.sensorberg.com and kept up-to-date. This allows beacons with Security Enabled (i.e. rolling major/minor values) to be used with our platform.
Once logged onto panel.sensorberg.com:
- Select Trigger synchronization from the bottom left settings button.
- In the create synchronization page, click | +Create Synchronization | in the top right corner.
- You will need to find and copy the Kontakt.io API Key for the account containing the beacons you want to sync. Please note a partial sync is not possible. All beacons in the Kontakt.io account will be sync the Konkakt.io platform.
- Paste the Kontak.io API Key in the *Key field, select the project where you want the synced beacons to appear and press | Add Synchronization |
- All beacon should now appear in your list of beacons.
Note: Kontakt.io Beacons previously in the account will maintain the same name as previously. New beacons that were not already in the project will be named kontakt.io - | "+the beacon identifier provided by Kontakt.io"|