Sensorberg’s Beacons, manufactured by our partner Accent Systems, are iBeacon certified and can thus be used with any other SDK (or for example with the iOS CoreLocation Framework).
Articles in this section
- What Beacon models are available?
- Which information does a Beacon send?
- How is a Beacon ID structured?
- How can the ID of a Beacon be determined?
- How often / how long does a Beacon send its ID?
- What about the transmission range of a Beacon?
- Is it possible to know the battery status of a Beacon?
- What are the dimensions of Sensorberg’s Beacons?
- Can the Beacons be operated by other batteries?
- Can these Beacons be used independently of the Sensorberg’s SDK?