Please see the steps below or see this short movie for creating campaigns using the iBeacons and the Sensorberg Cloud Services:
- Make sure that your account has been activated - an email containing an activation link was sent to the email address you provided upon purchase of the Sensorberg Developer Kit.
- Enter the ID of your beacons, along with a suitably unique and descriptive name, into the Sensorberg Cloud Services at https://manage.sensorberg.com.
You can find the ID on a label on the back of every Sensorberg beacon.
Please note that this ID is stated in short form.
E.g., the ID “0-123-456” represents:
UUID: 73676723-7400-0000-FFFF-0000FFFF0000 (SB-0)
- Create a campaign and enable it for at least one of your beacons.
- Within the source tree of your application, implement the SDK for iOS, Android or Windows (or use our sample app from GitHub). Make sure to insert your API key.
- Use the Showcase app for iOS , Showcase app for Android or Showcase app for Windows (all apps are available for free download from the respective app stores). Make sure to insert your API key.
- To learn your API key, please refer to the left hand menu panel of the Sensorberg Cloud Services, within the Apps section (you have to create a new app entry manually at first login).
- Finally, start the scan process of the respective app to trigger your preconfigured action and display its associated contents on the target device.