Sensorberg’s Beacons can emit their ID up to 120 meters.
The range can be influenced by various factors:
- Quality and implementation type of the antenna of the Beacon and the user’s device
- Objects standing in between the Beacon and the receiving device: doors, cupboard, etc. (even people can weaken the signal)
- Reflective materials such as glass
- Position of the user’s device to the Beacon
- Humidity and other weather conditions
- Mobile phone casings,...
The range should thus be considered only as a guideline, whereas the precise value may vary depending on the environment’s conditions.